Wednesday, July 24, 2013

NYC Day 2

Today was a much better day still a little slow in trainings I think sitting in the same room for so long sucksa lot of my energy...And a tad said housekeeping stole my SUNNY D smh i was looking forward to it too.. I know I'm not as bad as the west coast people but im still adjusting with my Texas hour behind NYC bc when my alarm went off at 6am it def felt like 5am....but at night I feel like it still early when in reality I need to be in the bed. At times I still feel unqualified but the people here are welcoming and starting to make me feel more qualified.....
Today after training I kind of wanted to walk by myself and do my loner thing but by one of the people's body language and tone she seemed like she didn't want to ride the train alone so I rode with her. She turned out to be pretty cool. This program is allowing to connect and mingle with people I normally wouldn't and im grateful for that. Im also grateful the Mediterranean Dinner was delightfully better than last nights nasty Ethiopian dinner... I had falafel for the first time it wasnt the best I would preferred a sweeter dipping sauce it really just tasted like a eclectic hush puppy.
Tonight me and some of the candidates went down to TIME SQUARE it was cool crowded but still fun still mad at the almost $6 ice cream cone at Scoop R Us that looked like a sample. Little sad I forgot to get my CHEESECAKE like diddy but I do have 3wks.
Bawo,
Katie P.

No comments:

Post a Comment